We specialize in vision therapy.
Founded in 2005 by Dr. Philip C. Bugaiski, The Developmental Vision Center is Charlotte's first optometric clinic exclusively dedicated to patients with vision problems requiring more than glasses or contact lenses. We specialize in developmental optometry, including:
- Comprehensive vision evaluations for all ages
- Prescribing of Lenses and Prisms for vision issues beyond 20/20 eyesight
- Optometric Vision Therapy for vision problems that interfere with learning and attention
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (often called "lazy eye")
- Wavelength-Specific Photic Therapy
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation for survivors of head injuries and stroke
- Sport Vision Training
We are proud to remain theonlyclinic in Charlotte with this exclusive specialty. While there are other offices in the area that provide vision therapy, we do not conduct "routine" eye care, and we do not sell glasses or contact lenses. Simply, we do nothing that would distract us from the unique needs of our patients.